Ensuring a Safer Workplace
If you’re looking to have earth to move or you just need to hire a digger, look no further than us at Kirk Fencing Ltd! We’re located in Wellington and are dedicated to providing you with the best possible customer service. Call us today.
At Kirk Fencing Ltd, we will work to the Principals Site Safety Plan or prepare and work to our own Site Safety Plan. We will take all practicable steps to:
- Provide a safe place of work, safe equipment, and proper materials.
- Establish and insist that safe work methods are practiced at all times.
- Provide regular supervision, induction, and training of employees.
- Ensure all staff understand and accept their responsibility to promote and maintain a safe and healthy place of work.
- Ensure all contractors who work on Kirk Fencing sites have a suitable and approved Health and Safety Program.
Employees and contractors are expected to contribute to creating safe work sites by practicing safe work methods, ensuring PPE is used, and reporting any unsafe work conditions or equipment to Kirk Fencing Ltd Site Supervisors immediately.
Focus on Health and Safety
We’ve got a staff of 7 highly experienced and trained full-time employees who all have Site Safe cards. This means that they are all well educated in health and safety matters.
We have full public liability insurance and comprehensive vehicle insurances. This means that you can have total peace of mind when you choose us to build your new fence. All of our vehicles carry first aid kits.